Wednesday 11 June 2008

The Eat Less Diet

The Eat Less Diet

by: Steven Parks

My name is Steven Parks and I live in Denton, Texas. I am the creator of “The Eat Less Diet.” I came up with this concept years ago and copywrited it because I really think it has potential as a book, a calendar, an e-book, or just a simple common sense idea. What I am really trying to do is find a publisher, author, agent, grandmother, queen, prince, duchess, ex-duchess, or anyone to collaborate with me to get it published in some form. In other words, I am trying to sell the concept which is virtually 100% complete. Eat Less. That is my conclusion as to the best method of dieting. I am not a doctor. I have no credentials and I herby disclaim myself from all potential liability in saying that. But, hey, don’t we all know that all diets in some form or another deal with eating less, calorie reduction, counting calories, portions, eliminating certain foods, etc? How did Fergie lose weight? Eating less. How did the lady on the View lose weight? Eating less. How does anyone lose weight? By eating more - no..by eating less. It is nothing but common sense. I “googled” the words, Eat Less, and it found over 1,000,000 hits. All of the famous diet doctors have some reference to Eating Less in their diet. Of course, you should consult you physician, include exercise….blah, blah, blah. You have all heard that. But it all comes down to Eating Less. Duh! This project is a humorous, non-scientific, fun poking look at dieting. PLEASE TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. Duh.! I have the usual disclaimers and blah blah in the first few pages and then every single other page in the book (or whatever) says, Eat Less along with a simple anecdote. Day 1 - Eat Less, Day 2 - Less, Day 3 - Eat Less…etc etc. I really think this project has potential to be a funny, money making venture. Please buy the project from me or publish it! Have you heard of these great books - “Why do Men have Nipples?”, “The Bitch Series”, “Sudoko for Dummies”, the books about “Twinkies”, and others. I see the Eat Less Diet as having at least the same potential. It needs to be refined, packaged and promoted well. It might need a celebrity endorsement to kick it off. Help me find one and lets all Eat Less! (This note for the judge in the lawsuit- Your Honor, I told them over and over again that this was a joke and they still sued me. I object!) For an almost complete synopsis of this project go to http://www.theeatlessdiet.com and BUY IT. Get all the credit and some of the money. I have no ego. Put your name on it. Just Eat Less. Remember the pet rock? This is far (well maybe some) more merit and is good for you too.

No comments: